Nicolas Roche,1 Henry Chrystyn,2 Federico Lavorini,3 Alvar Agusti,4 J. Christian Virchow,5 Richard Dekhuijzen,6 David Price7
1. Respiratory and Intensive Care Medicine, Cochin Hospital Group, AP-HP, University Paris Descartes, Paris, France
2. Division of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, School of Applied Sciences, University of Huddersfield, Huddersfield, UK
3. Department of Experimental and Clinical Medicine, Careggi University Hospital, Florence, Italy
4. Thorax Institute, Hospital Clinic, IDIBAPS, University of Barcelona, Spain; and FISIB, CIBER Enfermedades Respiratorias (CIBERES), Mallorca, Spain
5. Department of Pneumology/Intensive Care Medicine, University of Rostock, Rostock, Germany
6. Department of Pulmonary Diseases, Radboud University Medical Centre, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
7. UK Centre of Academic Primary Care, University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen, UK
Disclosure: Please refer to page 71.
Received: 27.08.2013 Accepted: 26.09.2013
Citation: EMJ Respir. 2013;1:64-71.
Read now in our EMJ Respiratory 2013 eJournal – http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/4ead80ac#/4ead80ac/65
Also available for download via our website – http://emjreviews.com/therapeutic-area/respiratory/effectiveness-inhaler-devices-adult-asthma-copd/
Year of Production: