- This event has passed.
Clinical Trials in Central & Eastern Europe Forum
April 25 - 26
The Clinical Trials in CEE Forum attracts over 130 professionals from more than 20 countries. Its audience includes international and local pharmaceutical companies, biotech companies, CROs, SMOs, investigators and other parties operating or interested in conducting clinical trials in the CEE region. Besides a carefully researched and in-depth programme, the Forum also offers the opportunity to network with a diverse mix of participants, through the event’s structured and less-formal networking sessions.
Highlights of the programme:
- How a regulatory agency can support earlier access to medical products – agencies in a new role
- Advancing paediatric clinical trials in CEE Countries and the review/revision of the EU Paediatric Regulation
- Planning for the impact of the new EU Clinical Trials Regulation No 536/2014
- Conclusions from a social media campaign of subject recruitment into clinical study
- Innovations in clinical trials
- Quick-fire showcase Session: Regional Sites for Clinical Research
- Seminar on Medical Writing: Essential Documentation in Clinical Trials
Among the participating companies in 2017: Sanofi-Aventis, Servier, Actelion Pharmaceuticals, MSD, Merck, AbbVie, Roche, Chiesi Farmaceutici, Hungarian Clinical Trials, Cromsource, QuintilesIMS, Synthetic Biologics, PRA Healthsciences and many others.
For the forum agenda and speaker confirmations, download the event brochure.
You can register here.
The VIP Code for 10% discount: AS1120EMJ
If you have any queries, please contact Ms Irina Shakhmuratova: